Coca-Cola has announced job opportunities for many people who need to work in UK.
At The Coca-Cola Company, our people have their own formula for turning passion into action. Together, that’s how we push the world’s greatest brands to new heights. What’s your secret formula?
Based in London
The resource will manage key benefits projects and benefits redesign in EMEA region (Europe, Middle East and Africa), as part of global benefits project. Manage communications with all stakeholders & manage communications plans.
• Manage key benefits projects and benefits redesign for Ben 2.0. (new, global benefits program).
• Assessing the requirements of the corporate benefits programme;
• Troubleshooting problems and communicating them with key stakeholders to devise solutions.
• Researching and date collection with respect to the benefits programme (i.e. bench marking exercises);
• Manage communications with all stakeholders & manage communications plans.
• Understand all projects and educate and be expert for the benefit Program.
• EMEA vendor management leader & provide Leadership for vendor management to consultants.
• Manage all Benefit 2.0 routines for EMEA.
• Manage Key Project Manager requirements for the team.
• Manage Communications plan for Ben 2.0 and handle key stakeholders.
• Managing the team of Total Rewards Consultants (4 persons).
• EMEA Leadership for Wellbeing.
Qualifications/ Competencies/ Skills Required
• Essential – University/Bachelor’s degree.
• Essential – 8+ years benefits/ total rewards experience in a global FMCG organizations.
• Essential – Experience in benefits management and implementation of new benefits programs.
• Essential – must have experience working in FMCG and Bottling Company.
• Essential – experience working in a multi-country or regional benefits consulting role in a shared services organization.
• Essential – must have People management experience.
• Essential – Experience in vendor management and benefits programs.
• Essential – must have experience working in cross functional and multi-location teams.
• Strong preference having previous or current The Coca-Cola Company working experience.
What you can expect
• A diverse team-environment amongst highly skilled professionals.
• A truly international work environment with daily interaction with individuals from different countries, functions and cultures.
• Challenges and responsibilities in a diverse portfolio of tasks and unique opportunity to be part of the global program.
• Gaining experience in leading and coaching Benefits talent.
• Opportunity to develop and build expertise within the EMEA region.
• Possibility to enhance your career in a fast-paced, industry leading company.
• Attractive compensation and benefits package.
• An ice-cold Coke whenever you crave for it.
Minimal travel requirement
Closing Date: August 27, 2020
Competitive salary and benefits package
A summary of you to simplify your presentation of work
Benefits Consultant Job details Posting date: 29 July 2020 Salary: Not specified Additional salary information: Competitive salary and benefits package Hours: Full time Closing date: 27 August 2020 Location: London, UK Company: The Coca-Cola Company Job type: Permanent Apply for this job